NEW! Winemaker's Retrospective Tasting
|Date:||Tue, Aug 2, 2022 - Tue, Aug 30, 2022|
|Time||11:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Offered Every Tuesday & Thursday at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Experience an intimate and elevated wine tasting experience in our Barrel Cellar. Hosted by our Estate Winemaker, you will have the rare opportunity to taste a selection of current releases and exclusive back vintage wines from the Inniskillin Library. Your experience includes cheese and charcuterie as you sip five exceptional wines.
Current wines to be tasted include*:
- 2020 Reserve Series Pinot Gris, $20.95
- 2019 Reserve Series Pinot Noir, $25.95
- 2010 Winemaker’s Series Pinot Noir, $80.95
- 2018 Vidal Icewine, $49.95
- 2001 Vidal Icewine, $200.95
There are two seatings with 12 people at each session to ensure an intimate experience for all guests—a minimum of 6 guests is required to conduct the experience.
* Due to the limited quantities of our library wines, wine tasting selections may change without notice.
$60 per person. Wine Club Members save 20%
Reservations required. Walk-ins welcome based on availability